Europe Refining Industry Review and 2021 Forecasts Research Report
Refining Industry Outlook in Europe to 2021 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Europe. The report provides refinery details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and new build (announced, planned and stalled) refineries in the region. The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2021 in the region. The report also provides key country comparisons within the region based on contribution to regional refining capacity. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the refining industry across different countries.
Browse the complete report on Europe Refining Industry @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/refining-industry-outlook-in-europe-to-2021-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-refineries .
– Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
– Provides historical data from 2011 to 2016, forecast to 2021
– Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
– Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
– Latest developments and contracts related to refineries across different countries
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/207804 .
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Europe
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of refinery and unit capacity data
– Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 14
3 Europe Refining Industry 15
4 Appendix 128
Browse the Related Reports:
1. Monthly Global Upstream Review, December 2016-Growth in Number of Planned Projects: Globally, a production growth of 3% is expected to be witnessed in the oil and gas industry over the period 2016 to 2020. Postponement of the planned projects is expected due to decline in capital spending on the planned oil and gas projects. The average capex spending is expected to decrease by around 65% over the next four years. Among the regions, the number of project developments during the 2016 to 2020 period is the highest in South America, followed by Europe and Africa. Browse the complete report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/monthly-global-upstream-review-december-2016-growth-in-number-of-planned-projects .
2. Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021-Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries: he report also provides global and regional refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2021. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional refining capacities. Read the complete report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-refining-industry-outlook-to-2021-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-refineries .
3. Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2020-Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries: The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook for Asia and Oceania till 2020. The report provides key country comparisons within a region based on contribution to regional refining capacity as well as refining capacity growth. Browse the complete report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/refining-industry-outlook-in-asia-and-oceania-to-2020-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-refineries .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States